Best Practices for Managing Give Now, Pay Later Gifts
With the rising popularity of Give Now, Pay Later (GNPL) giving, advancement departments are increasingly approached by donors who want to make their gifts directly using GNPL for convenience and to lower the barrier to giving. Here at Givzey, we’re seeing the volume of GNPL gifts increase every day – it’s inevitable that you will have to process one soon.
Although accepting and processing GNPL gifts is not a complex process, it may feel unique the first time around. It’s important that organizations know what to expect and how to process these gifts when received.
In this free webinar, Kenna Wood, who led Advancement Services for two different higher education institutions, has maintained a Gift Processing consultancy for more than a decade, and is a member of the Givzey team, will guide you through best practices for processing GNPL gifts.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to answer questions for your VP when asked about GNPL
- Why and how GNPL gifts are tax-deductible
- What happens if a donor’s credit card is declined on future payments
- How to process GNPL gifts from Givzey
- How GNPL works without any tech lift on your end