Leadership Panel: Give Now, Pay Later... The Digital Wallet's Role in the Future of Fundraising
- The past few days have been filled with uncertainty, fear, and disruption as one of the most prominent banks in the startup, high-tech, and biotech industries has fallen. The implications of this banking crisis have the potential to be deep and lasting and our donors will undoubtedly feel the repercussions.
- In response to the overwhelming interest that we’ve received in this issue, we’re updating tomorrow’s webinar. In addition to talking about the digital wallet, we will also be having a conversation about the impact of this crisis on our donors and how our organizations can support donors during this time of uncertainty.
- We're so lucky to have Matthew Lambert, Chris Biehn, and David Woodruff together on a single webinar for this timely conversation. If you have specific questions you’d like answered during the webinar, please send them to Kevin Leahy at Kevin@givzey.com and we’ll be sure to add them to the program.
Join us, as some of Advancement's most prestigious fundraising leaders sit down with Givzey CEO, Adam Martel to discuss innovation and its impact on the future of fundraising.
This all-star panel includes:
- Matthew T. Lambert, Vice President for University Advancement, William & Mary
- Christopher Biehn, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, St. John Fisher University
- David Woodruff, CFRE, Consulting Partner for Marts and Lundy and former AVP & COO of Resource Development, MIT
Specifically, we'll focus on the digital wallet – why so many donors choose to use it for online gifts, and how Give Now, Pay Later expands digital wallets by giving donors new value they've never seen before.
Seats are capped at 500, so please register today.